1.Privacy Statement of MICHAEL LÜTH
This Privacy Statement explains how MICHAEL LÜTH collects, uses and discloses (hereinafter referred to together as "processes") personal user data (hereinafter "Personal Data") of visitors to this website (hereinafter "User"), and the means by which this is done. The Privacy Statement also describes how MICHAEL LÜTH safeguards the confidentiality of the Personal Data processed. The User agrees to MICHAEL LÜTH processing Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Legal or contractual duties to maintain confidentiality to which MICHAEL LÜTH is subject in relation to the User's Personal Data are not affected by this Privacy Statement. MICHAEL LÜTH may amend the Privacy Statement unilaterally at any time. The most recent version is published online by MICHAEL LÜTH.
2.Type of collected Personal Data MICHAEL LÜTH processes Personal Data about the User if the latter
• visits the website of MICHAEL LÜTH,
• applies for or uses products or services offered by MICHAEL LÜTH online; this includes, in particular, registration for specific services or web content only accessible by means of a personal login and subscriptions to print media advertisements or online newsletters. On one hand, MICHAEL LÜTH records and works with the data (e.g. name, gender, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number) the User provides explicitly and actively. This also applies when the User attends events (online or personal) hosted and/or (co-)funded/sponsored by MICHAEL LÜTH. On the other hand, the web server of MICHAEL LÜTH may record details of a User's visit (e.g. IP-address, type of browser, version of browser, operating system used, website last visited, pages visited, date, duration of visit).
• save the User's preferred language and country settings
• perform a statistical analysis of the number of users and of their usage habits
• improve the loading speed of the individual pages The User can control cookie specifications via their browser settings. The relevant browser options and instructions on use can generally be found in the browser manual or help file. If the User rejects, blocks or deactivates cookies, this may restrict the availability of the services offered via the website. In addition, parts of the website may not work correctly under certain circumstances.
MICHAEL LÜTH may analyze how its website is used with the help of third-party analysis tools, such as Google Analytics (hereinafter «Analysis Service Providers»). MICHAEL LÜTH assumes no responsibility or liability for any data processed by Analysis Service Providers.
5.Use and protection of personal data
By processing Personal Data according to this Privacy Statement, MICHAEL LÜTH is able to improve the quality of its products and services. Personal Data is processed for the following purposes in particular:
• technical management as well as research and further development of the website
• user administration and marketing
• user information on the services and products rendered by MICHAEL LÜTH, provided the User has given their consent for this The User authorizes MICHAEL LÜTH to transmit Personal Data to employees or agents of its distributor, Südost Service GmbH, and/or other third parties such as shippers like DHL or credit card banks, within or outside the country where the User lives, in order to provide services and for the purposes indicated above. Employees, agents and other third parties who have access to Personal Data are required by MICHAEL LÜTH to ensure compliance with all applicable data protection provisions. Any person who authorizes MICHAEL LÜTH to access their Personal Data as defined in this Privacy Statement will be made aware of the data security and data protection implications. MICHAEL LÜTH protects Personal Data with appropriate physical, electronic and process-related security measures, such as firewalls, personal passwords, encoding and authentication technologies. Personal Data collected via the website owned by MICHAEL LÜTH will be encrypted during transmission using SSL Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which currently provides the best-available security for data transfers.
6.Information on processed Personal Data
Persons whose Personal Data is processed within the scope of this Privacy Statement have the following rights:
• to receive information on whether MICHAEL LÜTH may save Personal Data and what form this Personal Data may take (which categories of data, recipients or categories of recipients, retention periods for Personal Data or criteria governing retention periods)
• to receive a copy of the Personal Data
• to request the rectification of Personal Data if it is incorrect
• to request the deletion of Personal Data
• to request restrictions on processing Personal Data
• to receive Personal Data in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format
• to submit an objection to processing, especially for the purpose of direct advertising The rights specified above may be denied or restricted if the interests, rights and freedoms of third parties take precedence or if processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims of MICHAEL LÜTH. Queries in relation to processing Personal Data are to be directed to the Data Protection Officer of MICHAEL LÜTH: Michael Lüth, Emmendinger Straße 32, 79106 Freiburg, Germany E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website of MICHAEL LÜTH may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated or monitored by MICHAEL LÜTH. Third-party websites are not subject to this Privacy Statement. MICHAEL LÜTH is not responsible for their content or how they handle Personal Data.
8.Social Media Buttons
Functions (plugins) of third-party providers or social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) may be embedded into the website of MICHAEL LÜTH. These plugins enable the User to share content on the social networks mentioned. The interfaces are deactivated by default when the website is accessed. This means that no Personal Data is transmitted to the respective third-party providers without intervention on the part of the User. Once the User has activated the interfaces, data (incl. also Personal Data) is automatically transmitted to the relevant third-party providers by the plug-ins. If the User is simultaneously logged in to the network of the respective third-party provider when they visit the website, the third-party provider can assign the visit to the User's network account. MICHAEL LÜTH has no influence on this. The purpose and scope of such a form of data collection and the further processing and usage of Personal Data are outlined in the data protection guidelines of the individual social networks. Users can obtain information on rights and settings options in relation to protecting their privacy here: Michael Lüth, Emmendinger Straße 32, 79106 Freiburg, Germany E-Mail: email@example.com
9.Right to withdraw consent in respect of data protection
Anyone affected by the processing of Personal Data can withdraw their consent to this effect at any time. This must be done in writing or by e-mail to MICHAEL LÜTH.
Last updated: June 20nd 2019